Ursa Cavity Insulation 100mm (3.69m2 packs)
Thermal Conductivity: 0.035W/mK
Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire): A1(Non-combustible)
Fire Rating (Reaction to Fire): A1
100mm URSA Cavity Batt is a lightweight, semi rigid glass mineral wool slab treated with silicon based water repellent. It is suitable for use in both fully and partially filled masonry cavity walls up to 25m high. It is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste. It is suitable for use in both fully and partially filled masonry cavity walls up to 25m high.
- Excellent sound insulation,
- Enhances the acoustic comfort of the building.
- Reduces the risk of condensation,
- Provides warmer living conditions,
- May be used below the damp-proof course in order to offer a degree of edge insulation to the floor,
- Maintenance free and have an indefinite life at least equal to that of the building.
- Has minimal resistance to the passage of water vapour thus allowing the wall to breathe.
- User friendly - has the soft touch feel making it easier to handle and install whilst still maintaining its excellent mechanical properties,
- Environment friendly - Glass wool is manufactured from an abundant, sustainable resource and may utilise up to 80% glass waste,
- Zero Global Warming Potential (GWP),
- Insulation savings
- Adaptable - One product may be used for both full and partial fill systems,
- Outstanding product quality manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Systems,
- Full fill cavity systems - In any exposure zone in buildings up to 25m high.
- Partial fill cavity systems - The risk of wind driven rain penetration increases on exposed or coastal locations. The use of a residual 50mm clear cavity means URSA Cavity Batts may be used in any exposure zone. British Board of Agrment approval means that in many instances only a 25mm residual cavity need be maintained.
ALL PRICES EXCLUDE VAT WHICH WILL BE ADDED AT THE CHECK-OUT.