Shed Felt Black.
Roll Size: 10m x 1m x Max 20kg
- Granite grey mineral top side with a Film faced bottom side
- STAYS FLAT !!!
- INTENDED USE
- A waterproofing Top Coat Roofing Felt
- Ideal for use on Sheds, Summerhouses, Kennels and Hutches
- Galvanised Clout Nails, spaced every 50mm
- Felt Adhesive/Felt Joint Adhesive, brushed along edges
Shed felt is a traditional-style roofing, which is typically used to waterproof a non-habitable building such as a shed, kennel, hutch, or summerhouse. Shed felt is very quick and easy to install, and should generally be fixed to the shed roof using clout nails, with the laps finally sealed using an appropriate cold felt adhesive.
Shed felt can be used as an underlay, sitting between the surface it is being applied to and the final roofing layer, and can also be used as a final layer to provide more waterproofing, if necessary.
Our shed felt products vary depending on your particular needs. All products are extremely high quality, and built to last, unlike others on the market which may easily become weather damaged, degrade, or leak.
All prices exclude vat which will be added at the check-out